Use this lesson to:
- Recognize how Ads Manager may help you answer questions related to your campaigns.
- Identify key performance columns on the default dashboard in Ads Manager.
What is Ads Manager?
Ads Manager gives you a holistic view of your ad performance across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, Messenger and across devices. Once you’ve created a campaign and are delivering ads, the next step is to understand how your ads are performing. Questions you may want to ask include:
- What devices do people use when they view my ad?
- How many unique people did my ad reach across different platforms and what were their demographics?
With people-based measurement, we can help you answer those questions. Facebook can measure across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, Messenger, and across different devices, to tell you the unique number of people reached or engaged with your ad.
We can also help you interpret the demographics of your audience — age, gender, and location — to better inform your campaign strategy.
All of this data is available to you at any time through Ads Manager. You can easily create, export, and share custom ad reports to see your most important ad metrics and review how you’re reaching your business goals.
When you first open Ads Manager, you’ll see the main dashboard. This is where you can quickly see metrics related to your ad campaigns and navigate to other tabs such as the Account Overview. This dashboard provides the flexibility to filter and customize its columns to your needs.
The performance columns in Ads Manager can provide campaign metrics at a glance. They are customizable, but by default, you’ll see these columns:
- Ads Manager may help you answer many questions related to your campaign’s performance.
- The main dashboard allows a quick glance at your campaign’s metrics in columns that are customizable to your needs.
- The performance columns provide campaign performance metrics at a glance.
- You can see column descriptions at anytime if you hover over the column name.
Check out these resources to continue growing your skills.