Every second, people turn to Google for the information they need to get things done. Google Ads is a digital advertising solution that helps you reach this audience and transform them into valuable customers.
In this module, you’ll learn how Google Ads can help you get in front of people when they’re searching for what you offer.
Advance your business goals
Your advertising campaigns should center around the objectives you have for your business. Take a look at how Google Ads can fuel your business goals.
1. Drive sales: Grow online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales.
2. Get leads: Boost conversions by encouraging people to take action.
3. Increase website visits: Get the right people to visit your website.
4. Influence consideration: Encourage people to explore your products and services.
5. Build awareness: Reach a broad audience and maximize exposure.
6. Promote your app: Increase installs and interactions with your app.
Get the benefits of Google Ads
To help you grow your business, Google Ads is built around three principles: relevance, control, and results.
Google Ads helps you connect with the right people, at the right time, with the right message. Your ads can appear on Google Search, YouTube, and more, just when someone is looking for products or services like yours. You can also customize options, such as keywords and location, to get in front of the most relevant customers.
Google Ads gives you complete control over your budget. You choose how much to spend per month, per day, and per ad. Based on your settings, Google Ads uses a lightning-fast auction to determine which ad to show. If you want to change your strategy, you can easily adjust your ad, modify your budget, or pause and restart a campaign.